Our already high standards of cleanliness and hygiene have been increased to minimise transmission risk. This includes the following procedural improvements:
- All staff are triple vaccinated.
- Face masks are now optional in the clinic.
- Hand washing between every patient contact remains our policy. Hand sanitiser is now used in addition to hand washing.
- Treatment couch covers have been removed and couches will be disinfected between each patient.
- Disposable, single use face sheets continue to be used.
- Door handles, bench surfaces and arm rests are wiped and disinfected every hour.
- Exercise equipment is wiped and disinfected after every patient contact.
Pure Physio has embraced technology and is also offering the following services in addition to face to face (in clinic) consultations:
- Video-link consultations are available to those working from home, those self isolating, or anyone who is unwell. Video consultations enable assessment, modification and progression of treatment plans and exercises, and will help you keep on track to recovery.
- Video-link home ergonomic consultations. This can be completed for individuals needing assistance with setting up to work from home, or packaged for corporate companies wanting to smooth the transition for their workers.
- Home visit service is also available for those working from home who are WELL and are not under any quarantine restrictions. Home visits enable our expert hands on treatment in addition to assessment and exercise progression.