The Pure Physio team delivers the gold standard of clinical care resulting in quality patient outcomes.
Our Physiotherapists take one hour for a thorough initial assessment, and 30 minutes for follow up appointments. We address your unique musculoskeletal biomechanics, injury physiology, and any psychological and social factors at play. Allowing time for detail, education, and explanation that you can understand and apply, is fundamental. With advanced technology, fully equipped exercise studios, and confidential treatment rooms, Pure is primed to help you achieve success.
Interested in an assessment?
A careful combination of Manual Therapy and active Rehabilitation is the formula for your success.
Your Manual Physiotherapy will focus on:
- Joint mobilisations or manipulations.
- Soft tissue therapy including remedial massage, trigger point therapy, muscle energy techniques, oedema massage, and mobility work.
- Dry needling and acupuncture.
- Passive movement facilitation techniques.
- Swelling and inflammation management.
- Taping and bracing.
Your Rehabilitation Physiotherapy will focus on:
- Restoration of normal movement.
- Strength development.
- Retraining for daily activities and sports to ensure correct technique.
- Step-by-step programming to safely achieve full recovery.
- Empowering you to self manage, understand and engage in your recovery.
- Communication with workplaces, personal trainers, coaches, and specialists to aid your recovery.
The great thing about a team approach is our Physiotherapists have an extensive range of specific skills. Whatever the problem, our team is here to help. We can help you recover from or manage:
- Sports injuries at any level.
- Gym or gym class injuries.
- Sudden traumatic injuries.
- Gradual onset injury or pain of any nature.
- Postural related presentations and Ergonomics.
- Post operative rehabilitation.
- Preventative and performance enhancement Goals.
- Traffic or Road accidents (Including TAC).
- Persistent pain, headaches, or jaw pain.
- Pregnancy and related Pelvic Pain.